Shopping in the USA at minimum international shipping rates.
- You will get your own US address as the result of choosing a membership plan.
- Afterwards you can shop on any website you like and indicate your new address.
- We shall check out the purchase and prepare it for the carriage.
- You get your purchase with the information about its carriage. More than 75% is the level you are saving on international shipping costs.
What can membership give you?
- You can save more than 75 % on shipping costs.
- There is an opportunity to shop on all your favorite sites without coming to the USA.
- Your purchase will arrive quickly and safely at your door.
- Purchases are delivered to more than to 200 countries.
I am thankful for this service. It really saves money and the goods come in time and quickly… I am endlessly happy.
Usually before the beginning of using new services I have a habit to learn the details of how it works. This time was not an exception. I asked a dozen of questions about the way of shopping, delivery, payments, and I have got detailed answers. Of course, after that I had no hesitation whether to use the plan. And I have never regretted. Thanks!
At first I did not believe it could work. But I still made a try and… was impressed. It does work. My purchase arrived fast. I managed to save a pretty good sum of money.
A new independent survey of 1,377 U.S. online shoppers, commissioned by web infrastructure and cloud hosting provider Peer 1 Hosting, reveals that eight out of 10 online shoppers insist on a faultless online shopping experience this holiday season.
Britons spent an average of almost £150 more on online shopping last year compared with the previous 12 months, new figures have revealed. Communications regulator Ofcom found internet shopping was more popular in the UK than in the other countries it surveyed. The UK is also spending more online per person than any of the other major countries surveyed. Adjusting for population size, the UK ...
Toronto insurance broker Sarina Schepisi loves online shopping, but hates delivery costs: precisely the consumer mentality that is driving retailers to offer perks, including campaigns like Thursday's holiday-driven Free Shipping Day Canada. Schepisi, for one, is a busy mother of … Continue reading →